And we have a port

Saturday, June 21, 2008



Yes! After days/hours of being delayed we finally have a port! Mia did extremely well with this surgery even if the surgeon was behind 2 hours. We didn't mind the wait, she played in the play room, helped MeMa with some very important papers (post-it's) and the whole while couldn't eat a darn thing. She got home and ravaged some McDonalds. I felt horrible that I had to rush to work right after getting home but she had the best time with her buddy Abby watching the Jo Bro's Camp RocK! After a few short hours of sleep I was awoken by screams of "GO MIA GO" "ABBY JUMP THERE" I come flying out of Mia's room where I was sleeping to find (at 6:55AM) all 3 girls very awake and playing Mario Party 8!! Good gravy these kids need to sleep, I need to sleep! It was bad enough I didn't have enough room in my king size bed when I got home from work at 2 am. Seems, I had missed a very important sleepover.George declares that there was planty of room for me to fit. I declared he fibbed and I had the photographic evidence to prove my case. Though her peachiness is sore, she has proved her resiliance at 7am. I hope she can show the same come Monday morning when she starts treatments. I wonder if they have IV expresso treatments for the adults. That would be great!

0 comments: