Where did the time go?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I feel like it's been forever since I last posted. The holidays really took over our lives this year. I have always said that I thrive on chaos and that was most evident this past month than any other before. There hasn't been much to report since things have been so quite on this end. George and I have started the purchase of a home and we are super excited to say the least. Hopefully we should know by the end of the month if all is good. This part of the process is truly nerve racking and awesome at the same time. Things with Beaner are really well, she goes for another CT scan this week just to check on the progress. She has been really enjoying her appointments because we now get to see Haley. I am guilty of letting her skip school to have tuesday playdates with her good friend. We only have 2 weeks before I go back to school and our schedules will return to normal. Christmas was fabulous for all of us this season, it was a true celebration of family. We visited our cousins in New York for Christmas eve, and drove around visiting all of our family on Christmas day. New Years eve I had to work so George had a good time with the girls. I was out of work fairly early but the girls and George didn't make it to see the ball drop. These next few months we will be super busy if all goes well with the purchase of our new home but we can hardly contain our excitement. The girls have already picked out paint and room decorations for a house that will sure to be our home for years to come. Best wishes to all for a fabulous new year!


xoxoxox

Chrissie

P.S. Mia has reached her half way point for treatment. June 12th looks like her last treatment!

0 comments: